Sunday, March 12, 2023

LATEST PROJECT - RAG QUILT FOR MASON

On September 4th our second great-grand - Mason - was born in Texas.  We haven't been able to see him yet, but will get there during our trip out west.  We can't wait to be able to hold and love on him.  Just in the nick of time, I managed to finish the rag quilt I had started for him when I found out there was a baby on the way.  I had to really get serious the last day in order to get it finished in time to pack, but I DID IT!  Now to get out there and see that handsome young man.






I must go pack, as we get ready to see our oldest daughter (Mason's grandmother) and family in Iowa on the first leg of the trip.  Til later -

One parting thought -

Let me recommend the best medicine in the world:  a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant country, in easy stages.
                                                                                             --James Madison


No comments: