Sunday, March 12, 2023

JUST A FEW PICS

The last few days have been filled with doctor visits and the yucks.  Low energy and the winter blahs.  So, I thought I would just post a few pics and a bit more doodling I did while lazing around.  I did get some medicine and should be good as new soon.


Looks like a little domestic dispute going on here in the Savannah Sparrows' neighborhood.

Sassy, noisy little house wren.

Dandelion, unwelcome sign of spring.  Even weeds are God's beautiful handiwork.

Snowdrops, welcome sign of spring.

 Four doe in our back woods.

I watched this hen eating up the deer corn all day today right out in the back yard.

I call it The Man Tree and Indian Sun.  I really have grown fond of all things western.

This is a book given to my mom by a dear friend over 40 years ago for her birthday not long before she passed away.  I came across it in the attic a couple months ago.  I will use it as an art/scrapbook to make it a special keepsake for me now and my family in years to come.  I think mom would like for it to be enjoyed and kept in the family. 

No comments: