Sunday, March 12, 2023

WINTER DOODLES

Seems like I am always wanting to fool around with some type of craft rather than doing house cleaning and all the mundane chores I should be doing.  These are a few of the things that have kept me busy while snuggling up to the old wood stove during the cold winter nights of TV watching.  Nothing better than paper, paints, markers, sweet tea, yellow blankie, a roaring fire, snoring hubby on the couch and the drone of the TV in the background.  It really doesn't take much to amuse me.


Flowery Blue D


Knobby Knee Blue Bird


Pinkalicious Mushes

OUT YONDER

Today was a beautiful, pleasant, sunny day and this too drew me away from a good house cleaning.  Just look what I found to snap.

 My sweet hubby knows very well what really gets me excited.  Even though I am a chocoholic, yard and garden and outdoor stuff thrills me more.  So check out the cute green wagon he gave me for Valentine's Day.  I love it and can put some really serious miles on it in just a few weeks.  I think the little plants in my spring garden have grown taller since they were planted last Friday.  



The spring flowers are popping up everywhere.  Heat and humidity can't be too far away.





The sun was so pretty shining on the back porch this morning while I ate breakfast and looked out yonder hoping to spot a deer in the woods or sassy birds at the feeders.



 

1 comment:

4mckenzies said...

Love the wagon! And the mushes picture is my favorite but I wish it was of something other than mushrooms... not sure why...